skip to main | skip to sidebar

Andrea McKinsey

The most important thing in my life is my family. Jakie and Jamy.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hello RecruitGal!

Today I virtually met with RecruitGal, it was a good. But I am still looking for more friends!
Posted by AM at 1:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
AM
Nice & pretty.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Hello RecruitGal!
      • About me: I am nice and friendly
    • ►  July (2)

Links

  • Top Consultant
  • Office Politics
  • Hedge
  • Equity Private