Friday, October 27, 2006

Hi Amber,

You seem to be a cool girl! I am Italian, 28, I like travelling too and my favourite sport is skiing, I was born in the alps, not far from Switzerland.

I've been in London for almost 5 years, I have a new cool job starting on Monday I am excited about and I'd like to meet a nice and pretty girl to go out with.

This is my blog, it's not serious, the girl in the photo is Emuline, my vitual PA, she doesn't exist: http://andreamckinsey.blogspot.com/

Andrea is my virtual name, I picked it because in Italy it's a boy name, in the UK is a girl name, so people don't quite know if I'm a boy or a girl and it's funny and McKinsey because of the strategy consultancy.

I like going out for dinner and cooking at home, I like books, I go to the gym and I like partying.

I like business but I'm not geeky, I am creative but not twisted, I promise!

Bye,
AM

2 comments:

Oberon said...

........i'm geeky and twisted.

AM said...

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-0

I’m getting too old for that babe… it’s about time for me to get serious and be monogamous again… although after the diplomat a raunchy real girl from Essex would fit in alright… ;-) it’s all about risk management isn’t it? And learning … I had a girlfriend once, Nina from Bromley, she was a cool receptionist/typist in the city, real hot… went out with her for 3 months… funny experience.. we spent Easter day together at her parents house, her parents were away on holiday and we cooked a nice meal together, she made a real effort and then we started drinking and drinking, at around 9 in the evening I wake up with my body on the couch and my face on the floor… for a good 10 seconds I could not remember where I was, didn’t recognise the house … Once properly awake I go upstairs and I see her peacefully sleeping in her bed…! Cool Easter that was ;-)