And it wasn't, indeed. 1 out of 3 isn't good enough is it? Can't really force myself to fit if I don't. Well, new, more exciting events are taking place... It's a hard life it is. Maybe Marketing Manager with Blue-Chip? Or Sales Manager in Private Equity research? Or ... maybe the hard option will come again, Marketing Operations Consultant with the big scary company? No, better not.
Shall I just go on talking to myself? Isn't great fun though. Just getting too geeky, so different to the boy that was running on top of the mountains. Shall I transfer my diary from paper to blog? No-one would be interested anyway and would show signs of early madness or an overly narcissistic need of communicating. Who with? The World, yes, the WWW.
3 comments:
And it wasn't, indeed. 1 out of 3 isn't good enough is it? Can't really force myself to fit if I don't. Well, new, more exciting events are taking place... It's a hard life it is. Maybe Marketing Manager with Blue-Chip? Or Sales Manager in Private Equity research? Or ... maybe the hard option will come again, Marketing Operations Consultant with the big scary company? No, better not.
Yeah, as long as something exciting happens for real..
Shall I just go on talking to myself? Isn't great fun though. Just getting too geeky, so different to the boy that was running on top of the mountains.
Shall I transfer my diary from paper to blog? No-one would be interested anyway and would show signs of early madness or an overly narcissistic need of communicating. Who with? The World, yes, the WWW.
Post a Comment